Tuesday, January 23, 2007

We got an email from our foster mother!

We were thrilled. I won't always post the emails, but I want you all to have the opportunity to get to know her as we have. We are so blessed to have her taking care of Anne Pearce for us.

Email follows:

Hello Lou!

I hope that you be great and full of blessing.

Don´t worry you daughter is very fine she is sorround of love and we care so much for Ane (karen), i be so gratefull for this wonderful detail taht you have for my, be in touch whit my because i know people that was adopted childs and they never write but I be so gratefull whit God because you are in our lifes you are a very special people and you take part of my family now.

In this moment Ane (karen) is wonderful she is eating very well and she is use the diapers, she is playing all the time whit the baby sit fisher price but is a little small for Ane (Karen) because is a big girl she start to scream and my son Josue say karen is my princess wend Karen come the last week he is so happy the time wend karen be whit you my son was so sad because he say Karen is my little sisterI talk whit Ane (Karen) abouth you I say you have a beatiful mommy and a cute brothers. and a beatifull daddy.

I so grateful for you invite to go to USA if God want that i can go because the situation here for travel to USA is hard, and I invite to you the next time that you come to Guatemala you can be in my home because in this way you can know how lives Ane (Karen) whit my and my family.

I thankful that you ask what i want but i fell shame ask something if you want give me something i will be so thankful for the detail and this will be the most wonderful present of my life.

God bless you and you allways be in my prayers and Ane (karen) loves so much

Sorry for don´t write very soon because here the internet is very expensive.

whit love and blessing.
Carolina Bol de Sandoval and Family.

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

Wow! That is AWESOME, Lou! One thing, though, I thought that they didn't have kids, and she mentions a son?

My agency doesn't want the families to have contact with the foster families because they may call and ask questions about the case. I told them about Abbie's foster mom wanting to visit in the hotel and how I was uncomfortable with that. I asked about the contact and that's when they told me.

Gotta run! It's off to work I go! ;-(

Love Ya!
Karen

Angel said...

That is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL. I imagine it is salve to a mommy who is missing that sweet baby. She is in such wonderful care. What a blessing. Angel

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I never got to even meet the foster family, which still makes me so sad!!! You will cherish this gift always!!
stephanie

It's Me....Dea said...

What incredible sentiments! I can only imagine how comforting it is know that someone so devout and so kind is caring for Anne Pearce. God is truly shining on the Lynn family.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!