Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tomorrow, tommorow, I love ya, tommorow, you're only a day away!

That's right folks, tomorrow is THE day. We are walking on air right now. Actually, Andrew is walking around modeling the new Snugli we just went and bought. How much do babies cost anyway? Everytime I think I'm through, there's just that one last thing.........

We are packed, and I mean all 5 of us. I think I have my entire spring wardrobe packed for 4 days.......you never know how much she'll spit up is my motto. Anyway, we were all full of ourselves for being finished UNTIL we weighed the bags. They were both over the 50 pound limit! We ended up adding a smaller bag to take with us. Total count for 2 adults and 1 baby: 2 HUGE bags, 1 medium sized bag, and our carry on. I think I have enough to just move to Guatemala for a while.

We went to church today and were thrilled when our "Mission Possible" group was there at the same service. We get so much love and strength from them. Then my parents and sisters took us out to eat for lunch in celebration. I am EXHAUSTED. We are going to try to be in bed by 8:30 tonight, since we have to be up at the crack of dawn.

The only thing left for Andrew to pack is this laptop!

Next post from Guatemala!!!!!!

Blessings to all,
Lou

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm SO jealous! Ha ha! We will tune in tomorrow. -R.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!