Sunday, January 14, 2007

Really the last post before we leave.

I promise I do more than blog, but I just seem to have SO many words right now. Please pray for Logan and Hayden. As soon as they got home from their dad's I had to take them to my sister, so we can head to bed. Hayden has a tough time when he's away from me and Andrew. He loves my sister so much, so I know he'll be fine with her tonight and tomorrow. Daisy reminded me that God is taking care of Logan and Hayden for me, so I can go take care of Anne Pearce. Thank you, Daisy. We're about to try to go ahead and go to sleep (yeah right). I hope that I can actually get some sleep.

Oh, by the way.......we're going to Guatemala tomorrow to meet our daughter!!!!

Love to all,
Lou

No comments:

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!