Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We are in love!

Anne Pearce is the best baby. She is such a little angel. She's cat napping right now. Andrew is working on adding some video, so check back in a little while. If you want to call us at the hotel the number is:

011-502-2410-1777
Room 365

Watch on your phones for our cell phone. It shows up as unknown on caller ID. We would love to hear from some of you.


The happiest parents on earth,

Lou and Andrew



Here are more pics:
I have my daddy right where I want him!

Playing with my daddy and mommy:
















My first bath:














This morning at breakfast:

























Sleeping Beauty!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!! More pics!!!!!!!!! I just keep checking about a million times an hour! Wyatt says I'm going to wear out the computer! She looks like the most beautiful baby doll, and I'm so glad you are having a good visit. Y'all look like you're in Heaven. I'm praying the time moves slowly & that you can enjoy every single minute with each other. Thank you for keeping this updated. I know everyone that knows you is loving watching your journey.
Love, Daisy

Anonymous said...

God is so Good!! She looks even more precious than before. It is great to see each of you holding her and loving on her. I love the bath pictures and the one with Andrew holding her up in the air. I am so glad all is well. Enjoy!

Mark

Rose said...

Lou,
Oh My! She is such a precious baby. She is has gotten even more precious. I know you are in heaven being able to hold her. I'm even in love with her. I know her foster mom cut her hair but it is just darling.....all spiked up. I love her smile....I will check back later! Roseann

danaeddins said...

heavenly days! the bathtub pics are too precious for words! i can't wait to get my hands on her. i'm soooooo happy for y'all! isn't it fun to watch drew with that little one? muchloveylovey, dbe

Matt said...

Congratulations to you guys. I don't know you, but through the COTW adoption board. Had to check out this blog after it was posted to the site. What a cutie!

Thank you for letting us in on a bit of your life. God bless to your family.

Matt

MK&E said...

Lou, I think you just may get Anne Pearce in all of the 1000 outfits you packed! She is beautiful! She looks happy & we love the wild 'do'! God bless all of you. Enjoy this special time. Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!