Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We are so thankful for all of our friends!











We are so blessed to have all of you! We can feel your prayers, love, and support all the way here in Guatemala. You all just don't know how much it means to us. Karen and Mark told us how everyone at church tonight was asking about us. We truly believe in the power of prayer, and it sounds like everyone at Spanish Fort UMC is on the prayer warrior path for Anne Pearce. Tomorrow is our last day with her. I don't even let myself think about giving her back. Please pray for Andrew and me to have strength and to realize that this is only for a short while.

We love you all,
Anne Pearce and her mommy and daddy







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you can already see it in his face. The look of love! Have a wonderful day today. Lots of love from Spanish Fort.
Becca

Esther's Blogs said...

Hi Lou & Andrew, I am Daisy's mom, Esther Edge. Your baby is so beautiful. I am so excited for you two. You are in our prayers daily. It will be so hard to leave, but I'm confident that God will get you through it. Lou, you have a cousin, Tenalee Dumas, from Jackson. Her husband Maury works for my husband!!! I was telling him about your story today and he asked what were y'all's name. I just about fell off my stool when we made the connection!!!! He was excited about your site. We love you all 3 and are praying and praying for you.

Love,
Esther

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!