Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a normal Wednesday!


Nothing much is going on today. I just hung around the house. I'm not near as depressed as I have been. I have definitely turned the corner! My dear friend Lisa called me yesterday and sang me the song "I just called to say I love you...". It was so sweet. Everyone has been fabulous in cheering me up. My online friend, Carolyn, sent me the sweetest email today. She went on a visit trip to see her baby, Olivia, so she knows just how I feel. Her daughter is PRECIOUS by the way. You can just see personality in her pictures. Carolyn and I have corresponded since she was in the process of adopting Olivia. It has been wonderful to have her. She even emailed me all the tricks to getting through the Guatemala City airport. Thanks Carolyn!
My youngest son can also tell that Mama has been in the dumps. He has responded with plenty of hugs and kisses. That is the best medicine in the entire world. God is so good to give me 3 such beautiful and wonderful children.
I got to talk to an old friend today. Sara and I have known each other for years, and we went to grad school together. She said that she checks my blog first thing every morning. It feels wonderful knowing we have the support from people all over the place. Thank you ,Sara!


Tomorrow I am going shopping at the outlets with my friend, Karen. I am always on the lookout for cute things for AP even though she doesn't really need anything. After her web cam performance I am kinda tempted to get her some blue jeans. Her aunt Lisa will probably have a fit!!!! That baby could wear a paper bag and be beautiful.

I feel so blessed to be mama to Logan, Hayden, and Anne Pearce. They all touch my life in many different and wonderful ways. God is so good to loan us our children. He is the ultimate parent. He has endless love and support for us. We are never alone, and we can never do anything that will make him not love us. It's the best feeling in the world to know that my Heavenly Father is here with me and my children always. No matter how frustrated or impatient I get He has a perfect plan for our entire family. I believe He will give Anne Pearce a miracle in PGN and bring her home to all of us who are waiting for her. Today Carolyn told me that peace will come, and I believe her. God will give us all peace.
Love to you all,
Lou

No comments:

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!