Tuesday, January 9, 2007

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"



Eph. 3:20

"My God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we could ever ask or imagine!!"


Our heavenly Father can do anything. Sometimes we all get caught up in trying to take care of things ourselves, myself included. I wonder how long I will have to wait until Anne Pearce comes home, I worry about our finances now that I am home, and then I STOP myself. Isn't ours the God who parted the Red Sea, who talked to Moses through a burning bush, who sent his one and only son, Jesus Christ, to die for us? It's then apparent to me that Family Court, and PGN are NOTHING to God. He is not bound by geography, governments, or timelines. He is in control! I truly believe that God is going to perform a profound miracle for Anne Pearce not just for us, but for all others to see His greatness. Anne Pearce is for God's glory. All our children are precious to God, and we just have to put our faith in HIM......not agencies, not advocates, and not courts. Our heavenly Father is the ONE who will bring our babies home!!!!


Ok, Now my preaching is done!


I am just feeling so blessed today! We are going to see our precious daughter in 6 days. What a blessing that is. God is so good. We got new updates on our little girl today. She weighs 13 lbs and 6 oz. She is 23 inches long. I can't wait to get my hands on her!



Andrew's grandmother, MiMi, sent her the cutest little hat that she knitted for her. I can't wait to put it on her cute little head. Isn't it precious? Thank you MiMi!!!

I also finished Anne Pearce's FOURTH blanket. Of course, I have to post a picture of it. Tomorrow is going to be my running around day to pick up all the last little things I need. I'm sure I will forget SOMETHING. I also have to get my boys ready to be gone for a week. LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY! If any of my dear friends out there can think of any last minute things I need speak up now!

Blessings to you all,
lou

2 comments:

Rose said...

Lou,
Just wanted to let you know that my agency emailed and there is a family leaving soon and they are willing to take a package for me. So I really didn't even have to wait! Thanks for the offer. Hey, if you see a 3 week old baby boy with dark hair and dark eyes it could be my Brody bear. Ha! Take lots of pictures...I am so curious about Guatemala. You are our eyes and ears while you are there! R.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blanket and LOVE the cross from a previous post!!
God's biggness was the biggest lesson I had to learn through the process! I often found myself taking things into my own hands, but God faithfully reminded me that things might not turn out they were supposed to if I did it my way!Wow! What a lesson to learn!! God IS big, and He truly is BIGGER than anything in this process!
Blessings as you prepare for your visit trip!!
stephanie

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!