Friday, January 5, 2007

Happy Friday!

I was feeling so down yesterday, and I reminded myself that I have nothing to be sad about! The Lord has blessed our family in countless ways. I am back to the excitement of visiting our daughter! So many people have asked why we just can't bring her back with us! Like we wouldn't if it was a choice. I have to remind myself that most people don't understand the intricate processes of international adoption. I am so blessed to have several friends who have gone through this process, and I've made some wonderful new friends who have helped me along the way.

These are some of the blessings that I am thankful for today:

My heavenly father....You have blessed us with so many things. You have provided so many miracles for all of us so far, and I know You will continue to do so. May Anne Pearce fly through the courts on angel's wings!

Andrew,
My rock, my love, my best friend, my everything. You give me such love and support everyday. You are such a wonderful husband and father! I love you.

Logan and Hayden......My men. I love you boys. You both make your mama so proud. I love you both.

My little Anne Pearce- I know God is taking care of you until we can.

My friend Lisa adopted from Paraguay almost 14 years ago. She has been such an inspiration to me and a MAJOR support. She is Anne Pearce's godmother.

My friend Becky has been with me since college!!!! She has adopted 2 beautiful children from China. I was with her every step of the way (emotionally), and now she's doing the same for me. I love you Becky!

Karen and Mark McVay- AP's other godparents. We met at church, and they are truly a part of our family now. They have been prayer warriors for all of us. I love you guys!

Mission Possible- You know who you are!!!!! My team of prayer warriors......What a blessing you have been to me!

DEA- What can I say? We both have a heart for adoption, and we are going through this process right now with China. We are constant support for one another.

Cheryl- New friend and family....She's the mother of AP's sister, and she allowed me to share in her homecoming last May.

CarolynPep, Karen, Lisa, Manita, Angel, and all my online friends- You guys are here for me everyday, and I appreciate you.

Last but definitely not least: My family
Mama, Daddy, Jenny, Olivia, Kim, Hannah, Lee, Steve, Nina, Kylie, Luke, and Gabe. I love all of you.

All of my prayer warriors- All of you who pray everyday for all of us.

I'm sure I have forgotten someone, and it's not intentional. Love to all,
Lou

1 comment:

Rose said...

Lou,
I am so excited for you!! I met you on the boards a while back and am so happy your geting to visit your baby. She is such a doll. I will follow your blog while you are in Guat. Because soon as we get DNA I want to go Too! We got our referral finally! www.waitingforbrody.blogspot.blog
Best of luck! I LOVE THE PINK!!!
Rose

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!