Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Greetings from Guatemala.......

Just being precious!







I can't tell you all just how wonderful Anne Pearce is!! She is really the BEST tempered baby I have ever seen. She never fusses at all. She amazes her daddy and me. Karen laughs that I will put her in all 1000 outfits we brought! I change her clothes about 3 times a day. She never spits up or anything, so I have no real excuse! It's just fun. She loves her daddy!!! He makes her laugh constantly. We are both so glad that we did this. It is such a blessing to see and hold her. I'm giving her plenty of kisses from everybody. I'm going to post some more pictures from today.

Love to all,
Lou, Andrew, and Anne Pearce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your family!!! Brady was born today and can't wait to meet his new cousin. Love you all. Aunt LeeLee

It's Me....Dea said...

That's quite a handsome family portrait! She's just beautiful.
I can't wait to hear all about the trip, and Princess Anne P when you get home.

Dea

Rose said...

Hey lou! just checking to see new pictures of that baby doll of yours. I posted on my blog a picture of Annpearce...I hope you don't mind.... she is just so cute. let me know and I'll take it off if you want me too. i hope you guys are having so much fun. How is Guatemala? Do you have to stay in the hotel? or do you get out at all? R.

bodegalee said...

Hi Lou
just checking out your blog, after you'd mentioned the address on adoptiongfromGuatemala list-serve. She's just a doll and so happy you've had a chance to spend time with her. Keep the pics coming - love looking! Take care
Leigh

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!