Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hello all

Well, this is my first go at blogging. Please be patient with me as I get used to this process. Someone I met at our adoption agency suggested that I do this so everyone can keep up with our adoption process. We are currently in the process of adopting our daughter, Anne Pearce, from Guatemala. She was born on Oct. 10, 2006. At this moment we are in Family Court and have had the DNA taken and confirmed.

Andrew and I are going to visit Anne Pearce for the first time in 10 days. In 10 days I will be holding my daughter!!!!!!! We will use this site to post updates and pictures from our trip.

Adoption is a wonderful process but very trying and stressful at times. We are blessed to have the full support of our family, friends, and church.

There's no telling what all will be on this site everyday....it depends on the day and what's going on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you're a professional at this! It looks great!
We can't wait for Anne Pearce to be just across the street so she & Maggie can be great friends! You're in our prayers!
Daisy

Kim W. said...

This is a great way to keep up wtih Anne Pearce. Jennifer and I were just talking about her and how we can't wait to see her. I am so excited.

You are doing very well for a newbie!!!

Kim

Karen D. said...

Hi Lou!

I love your new blog! I have thought about doing one myself by haven't done it yet.

I am sooo excited about meeting you, Andrew, and Anee Pearce in Guatemala on the 15th!

Take Care!!!!!
Karen (aka Abbie's mom)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the blog. I will check in often to see your progress (yes, although at times it feels like you're at a standstill you really do progress) as you travel through your adoption journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Can't wait to see you in Guatemala! Carolyn

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!