Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today is a better day!


I think I was in a mini-depression yesterday. Today is more bright! I have to realize that all this is out of my control, but God can handle it for me. I know that He is. Anne Pearce is with a wonderful family, and although I wish I were caring for her myself, this is such a comfort. Like my friend Lisa said last night.....in a couple of weeks we will be in full swing getting ready for the next trip. I'll just keep going every 4-6 weeks until she comes home. God has sent money for us to travel so far, and I know if it's His will the money will continue to come. He is so good to us. I do miss my baby girl, but this is part of the process.......God never promised that doing His will would be easy. It's difficult now, but I know that this will all fade away once we have her home for good. In the meantime I have a wonderful husband and 2 wonderful boys to focus my attention on. I have also been blessed with SO MANY fabulous friends. No one gets tired of listening to me moan and groan......I love you all. Thank you to everyone who helped me get through yesterday! What did I ever do to deserve all of you??


Lou


2 comments:

Karen D. said...

Yeah! I am glad that you are feeling better! I have been praying for you and our girls! I still haven't heard anything! UGH!

Thanks for helping me out while I am away!!!!!!!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Lou,
I am glad you are doing better today. Sometimes we have little mini break-downs. God does know what he is doing for all of us. It is just not always on our timeline. Take care.
Amy

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!