Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Everyone Pray!

There has been some confusion regarding our case. We believed we were in Family Court (the first stage), but we don't enter until this week. Our translator is wonderful! He came and visited with us for a couple of hours today. He and Andrew went out shopping for some souvenirs. I was going to take AP, but it was too cool. Yes, it's cool even here today. After talking with Jorge, we are at peace. We told him that we are Christians, and that God will take care of Anne Pearce. It is nice knowing we have Jorge on our side also. Our timeline still looks good for bringing her home in about 3-4 months. Sergio believes that we will enter PGN (the last court) in mid- February. The typical timeline there is 6-8 weeks if nothing goes wrong. We truly believe that God will give us all a miracle, and bring her home early. If this entire case went without troubles a miracle wouldn't be as apparent as it will be now. The miracle will be for the glory of God! Our faith has not lessened. HE is in control. Please be specific in your prayers: in and out of Family Court quickly. We can pray about PGN later!






Love to you all.......Enjoy some pictures from today. Andrew's Meme made her hat, and she is precious in it. Andrew put her bow on the side! We will have another photo shoot later.






Note: In the first picture she is wearing a daygown that her godbrother and sister wore. It wouldn't fit around her fat neck, but we atleast got Auntie Lisa a picture. The second daygown has been worn by my niece Olivia, 15, Logan ,12, and Hayden who is now 10, and of course now, Anne Pearce.





More later.....


Lou


Nathan and Nicole's gown:




Our family day gown:

Too cute in my hat!!!




AP's godmother, Lisa, requested a picture of her crying....This is as close as it gets!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I'm telling you! That baby is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love hearing what all is going on for y'all, and we are already lifting prayers for you that all the court "stuff" moves FAST. God is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine, so we will continue to be encouraged by what we know He can do and that He is in control. Take heart, He has overcome the world.
Enjoy every single minute with her and take as many pics/videos as possible so we can all get to know her, too.
Congratulations! She is so precious!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hello you guys!!!
I have been searching trying to find this web site and I have FINALLY located it. What a testimony it is!!!!! First let me say, Anne Pearce is soooo beautiful. She looks Lucy's age because of all that hair and she is so alert and smiley (like her momma). I just want to kiss that cute nose and rub my fingers in that thick black hair. I know you guys are LOVING being there with her. I can't wait to see her for myself. Thank you for being so diligent with your photos and journal writings. It makes us feel like we are there with you guys. Ya'll are so awesome!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you here while you are gone. I'm about to leave to go to Wed. night supper and I'm going to miss seeing your faces.
Much love,
Becca Walden

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Don't sweat the court stuff. I can tell you are already handing it over to God. We are already in prayer for a homecoming real soon. The pictures are just wonderful. Thank you for posting the pictures and keeping us informed.

God's Blessings !!!

Mark M.

MK&E said...

Anne Pearce is surely God's work in the flesh. She is such a blessing! The folks at Spanish Fort U.M.C. are praying for you! Have peace! We love you all. Hang in there-like we spoke of earlier...God will see you through this! Karen

SBH said...

Sergio and Jorge are WONDERFUL! They were the Lawyer/Translator on my case as well. I am so thankful for them both. I brought my daughter home on Thanksgiving day 2006. Feel free to email me anytime!
-Sarah
sbharr@yahoo.com
WWW.MLCOFTHEW.BLOGSPOT.COM

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!