Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nothing much going on today.


We did book Andrew's flight for the next trip. I'm so happy that he's going. I felt so guilty about going to see her without him. He's going to fly in Friday and leave Monday afternoon. That will atleast give him 2 full days with her. We're so ready now. I don't know how I will ever make it 5 weeks. Logan has a big school trip coming up, and Hayden has some school projects due. They will keep me busy! We were supposed to go have our family picture taken for the church directory tonight, but we just couldn't do it. I know it probably sounds stupid, but a family picture isn't complete without Anne Pearce. All of us felt that way. The waiting is so hard. It doesn't seem like it's only been 1 week since we gave her back. I don't worry about her with Jacqueline Carolina, but I miss her so much. I know you all know how I feel. Andrew's missing her like crazy too. I have to bring myself to wash her clothes from the trip. I've hated to, because they still smell like her. I'll have to keep one thing out to sniff! I have just about sniffed one to pieces! It's losing her scent.


God is so good to us! The money for Andrew's ticket just showed up! God has already planned this all out, and we just didn't know it! God has blessed us so much, and we are so thankful to Him. I know He is hearing all our prayers.


Love to all,

Lou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! So glad he gets to go too! And how awesome you get a 2nd visit!!! God IS good!! And she is just GORGEOUS!!!
stephanie

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!