Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Giant Packing Fiasco!






Ok, I promise I do more things than blog, but this is definitely an outlet I needed!!!

I have decided to post some pictures of the big packing challenge. I'm sure Anne Pearce would tell me that she doesn't need SO many clothes for a little over 3 days. Mama and Daddy are definitely playing photo shoot while we're there. I crochet, and I'm showing 3 of the blankets I've made SO FAR. I guess I need to start making them for my blogging buddies, or Anne Pearce will be bundled up all the time. My friend Cindy has been monogramming like crazy, so I'm posting the cloth diapers she's monogrammed. She's working on bibs now. AP will be spitting up in style.

2 comments:

Karen D. said...

I love your blankets and cloth diapers! Anne Pearce is going to be way more stylish than Abbie!

Abbie's suitcase is in the middle of my den floor, because it is closer to my washer and dryer, so as the clothes came out of the dryer, I packed! I'll try and take some pictures!

See Ya Soon!!!!
Karen

danaeddins said...

Those are the CUTEST burp cloths EVER! anderson needs some like that so he can burp and spit-up in style (hint-hint). ;) RE your packing: 3-6 month clothes fit anderson great right now, so they should also fit anne pearce just right! she will be a fat little bundle of joy! loveylovey, dana

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!