Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello from home.

We just want to let everyone know that we are home and doing ok. We miss the baby terribly, but overall I would say we're doing much better than I thought we would. God is definitely giving us strength and peace. I credit all of you praying with much of this. We could feel your endless love and prayers, and we still do. Anne Pearce is a blessed little girl to have so many people who love her.

I can't wait for you all to meet her. She has the sweetest little spirit. You can just feel the goodness coming from her. I know she will do great things one day. I feel that she is already giving people faith and inspiration. Anne Pearce is surely a work of the Lord. His hand and presence are all around her. Andrew and I are so blessed that He chose US to be her parents! The boys are so ready to see her, Logan especially. He seems to have really bonded with her. He is the proud big brother carrying her picture around in his wallet.

Being back at church today really lifted my spirits. It's always good to see our friends. We received plenty of welcome home hugs today. After church we went and had lunch with my family. We shared moments of our visit. It felt good to be home. Daisy brought our little friend Maggie over to see us this afternoon. She gave me kisses for every day that we had been gone. She definitely cheered me up. God sent us wonderful friends across the street!

Please continue to lift us up in prayer. I truly believe that the power of prayer will bring Anne Pearce home soon. I have total faith that the Lord will give her a miracle. Even though we are happy to be back home, there is a nursery upstairs that needs a little girl. Our family is not complete until Anne Pearce is home with us. Thank you all again for all of your thoughts, prayers, and love. You all mean the world to us!

Lou

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Glad to know you all are back home and had a great visit trip. Have enjoyed following your journey. We are in FC also but waiting for dna test and interview. our little fella is almost 6 mos and we can't wait to meet him. Will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

hunter

Karen D. said...

I am glad to hear that you guys are doing okay. You have been on my heart! I will continue to pray for both of our babies! I know what you mean about the folks at church. I felt the same way today! (see my blog entry for today) God is good. God is faithful. God will see us through this!

Love and prayers,
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!