Thursday, January 11, 2007

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, then off we go!

The countdown is really on. I think I'm in shock. I really can't process that in 98 hours I will be meeting my daughter for the first time. What a blessing that will be. This entire adoption is becoming so REAL. I know she's real.....I've gazed at her photos for hours.......but to actually see her!!! No words can describe what I'm feeling. I can't even think about leaving her. I'm sure it will be the hardest thing I will ever have to do. I am just praising the Lord for this opportunity, and I know He will take care of all of us. I have already been so blessed in my life....God has given me strength to handle many problems, and I know He won't let me down now. Just please continue to pray for Anne Pearce. I know God will hear us all and bring her home soon. I'm still trying to figure out how to sneak her home in my backpack! :) Just kidding.....Guatemalan jail is NOT where I want to be. Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch with my mama and pamper myself a little. A pedicure is in order!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just get goosebumps every time I read about this baby!! I am praying daily for you guys, and I know you won't want to come home, but I'm ready for you to be back so you can share EVERY detail & we can get to sewing!!!! I can't wait!!!
Daisy =)

Kim W. said...

Lou and Drew:

My prayers are with you on your BIG trip. I can't wait to see pictures of you with Anne Pearce. Once she gets home, she will always have somebody holding her, I am sure!!

Mission Possible!!!!

Love Kim W.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!