Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not nearly as interesting now that we're home!

I find now that we're home I don't have near as much to blog! I need everybody to pray really hard for us. This has been a very difficult week. We miss the baby so much, and we have some things going on in our family. We need everyone's prayers! I am still waiting to hear from Anne Pearce's foster mom. Somehow our emails aren't making it to each other. Our translator is trying to work it out. I am about to die to hear how AP has been since we left. I am ready to be back on a plane now.

AP's godmother, and one of my best friends, Lisa, has asked that we all pray specifically that Anne Pearce gets out of Family Court on Feb.2. She said this date just came to her. I'm all for that! I know God will hear all of our prayers and bring her home soon. We really pray for April! I think I'm going to go to Guatemala again the first or second week of March. We have been looking at airfares and rates for that time. Then hopefully she'll be home soon after that visit.

Thank you all for continuing to raise us up in prayer.....it works!

Blessings,
Lou

No comments:

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!