Monday, January 29, 2007

Waiting for Anne Pearce is so hard.

I know that I am always so postive and filled with hope on my blog. Honestly, this adoption is about to push me over the edge. It's so difficult having a baby that is so far away. It's not good to compare other people's timelines, but I do. Anne Pearce is almost 4 months old, and we are still waiting on her Family Court interview. We trust God and that He will bring her home in his perfect timing. However, we are still human and have human emotions. Today I am filled with jealousy, anxiety, and an aching for my daughter. Please pray for me to have strength. I still have a wonderful husband and 2 great boys to take care of. They can't handle me falling apart. My precious friend, Daisy, gave me this verse:

"May the God of hope full you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 5:13.

I am praying for joy and peace,
Lou

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou. I am sorry you are feeling down today. You don't know me, but I am a good friend of Karen's, aka Abbie's mom. I have heard a lot about you and I feel like I know you. I think Anne Pearce is so adorable and I follow along with your blog every day. I wish you and your family the best and I know she will be home before you know it!!!!
Ann in NC

Hunter said...

Lou,
I'm right there with you! Taylor turns 6 mos Wed and we are still waiting on dna samples/swi to happen!! Keep hanging in there!!

hugs and prayers,
hunter

It's Me....Dea said...

18 months with no end in sight :-(

Keep the faith. Don't dwell on these "down days"...they are necessary occassionally...b/c we are human, but not healthy for too long. (I've certainly had my share)
Give me a call and we'll drown those blues over birthday cake ice cream at Marble Slab ;-)
God has a plan for all of our babies, and we just have to sit back and watch His majesty unfold before us.

Dea

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!