Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I always like to post ANY good news......




I got an email from our attorney via our agency that said the court is giving us the date for our interview tomorrow. He said he will email us the date tomorrow. It is probably one day next week. At this interview Anne Pearce's birthmother will have so see her. Please pray that she will have peace. I don't worry about AP, but I know it will be very difficult for her birthmother. Can you imagine having to make the decision she is making? I learned a little about our birthmother from our foster mother. She wanted to make sure that our FM knew how much she loved and cared about Anne Pearce. She is so poor she can barely feed the children she has. Let's pray for her and her other 2 daughters in Guatemala. She is definitely making the unselfish decision, and she wants a better life for Anne Pearce. I know sometimes in international adoption people don't really stop and think where these babies come from. Every one of them has a mother who carried them under their hearts for 9 months. Every one of them has had to make a heart wrenching decision in order for their children to have a future. These women deserve our love and respect. While Anne Pearce was growing under her heart she was growing IN mine. I thank God everyday for Anne Pearce, her birthmother, and her foster mother. All 3 of us play such a huge roll in her young life. I can feel everyone's prayers for all of us, and I thank you so much. Let's keep praying this baby home. I am posting a picture of Anne Pearce with her foster mom, Jacqueline. She is providing wonderful care for her until we can.

By the way, we got to see AP on the web cam today. She had on a pink and white striped Ralph Lauren onesie that we left there with catch this............BLUE JEANS embroidered with flowers!! Those of you who know me know that I won't let her wear blue jeans until she's 2, but I have to admit that she was precious!! She was also trying to eat the headphones!!!! 4 weeks and counting until we get back to her!! Let's all keep praying this baby home!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I prayed so hard last night that you'd hear SOMETHING today. That's something, and that's totally God!!
I'm glad you're feeling better today, and we continue to pray that Anne Pearce is home very, very soon.
By the way, your post made me cry! You truly have a wonderful way with words, and I love your complete willingness to give HIM all the glory for each and every step.
Hang in there! She'll be here soon!

Rose said...

Lou,
what a beautiful post! My heart just breaks for the birthmothers. I have a picture of Brody's mother and she looks so sad. I don't know what her situation is but I'm sure it is probably the same as AP's mother. I hope to learn more about her so I can share it with Brody when he gets older. What sweet words you can share with Ann Pearce that her mother loved her so much!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic. I know that AP and KA birth mother loves them alot. It is a precious gift she has given us both and our families. I am still planning on sending pics to KA's foster mother. I just have not had a chance to download them yet. I have been sick with a cold all week. Kayleigh Ann is having a great week. She is being so sweet to her friends. I cannot not wait for AP and KA to meet.

Have a great day!!

Take Care,

Cheryl

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!