Friday, January 12, 2007

God is awesome!

Today I went to the credit union to withdraw money for our trip. I thought we had a certain amount of money, and we actually had $1000 more than I thought! I was floored..... This means that we have EXACTLY enough money to complete the adoption, pay all the fees in Guatemala, and travel to pick up Anne Pearce! This also means that we will be able to afford for me to go visit Anne Pearce atleast one more time before pick up trip. One of my best friends is thinking about going back with me, which is wonderful! I'm not thrilled at going by myself. It would also be great if some of us blogging mommies could go at the same time. I will probably go back 6-7 weeks after we return from this trip. Then, it should only be about 6 weeks or so until we can go get her for keeps. That will really help me emotionally, and it will be an easier transition for Anne Pearce if she's spent that time with me.




My dear online friend, Roseann, sent Anne Pearce the prettiest pearl bracelet in the mail today. I cried and cried at my mailbox. That was the sweetest thing. I have met the most wonderful people on my adoption journey. God truly brings people together when we need each other the most! You can check out Roseann's baby's blog from our site. Just click on Brody. He is a

precious little man! Thank you, Roseann. I can't wait to send something to Brody boy when you go for your first trip!




I went and had a pedicure.......it really reduced my stress level, and then I went and had lunch with my mama. She is the biggest support and inspriration, and I love her to pieces. Anne Pearce is named for her. She was born Sharon Anne Pearce..... Here's a picture of my mom and dad.

Please continue to pray for Andrew, the boys, me, and Anne Pearce as we prepare for this trip. Monday I'm going on a jet plane!!!

Love to all,

LL

3 comments:

Rose said...

Can't wait to see it on that chubby arm. Hope it fits! -R.

Angel said...

I am so excited for you! What wonderful stuff. I'll be keeping up with you. :0) Angel

Karen D. said...

I can´t wait for you guys to get down here! Its incredible! You guys will actually be several floors below Abbie and me, but in the same tower! I am praying for you!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!