Saturday, January 6, 2007

New weight for Anne Pearce!

My agency emailed this morning that Anne Pearce is going to the dr. on Monday for her scheduled appointment. The attorney says she weighs 12.5 pounds. I don't know if this is recent or a month old. He says he will email her new measurements on Monday evening. I had asked what size clothes to bring, and he said to bring clothes for a 3-6 month old. I guess that's about right, since Anne Pearce will be 3 months old on Wednesday.

Maybe we'll also get new pictures next week. It's about that time of the month that he sends them. :)

Anne Pearce's godparents, the McVays, and our neighbor, Daisy, are coming over next Saturday to pray over our trip. That means so much to us. If anyone else wants to come let me know, and I'll set up a time.

Today I'm going to try to finish packing for Anne Pearce and start for me. It's in the 70's there, so I can get out some of my skirts and capri pants. I hope my fat butt will fit in everything!

Roseann, Check your blog for a message.

Lou

1 comment:

Rose said...

thanks Lou! You are so sweet to do that. I will check with my agency on Monday and they will tell me if I can or not. I'm thinking they will say no...but you never know. Anne Pearce is such a chubby wubby. Love it!! I will let you know and will do the same for you whenever we get to go! -R.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!