Monday, February 5, 2007

We have finally heard about the birthmother interview!

It is scheduled for Feb. 9. I'll tell you what....so far on this case our stuff takes SO much longer than everyone else's. We have been in FC since Jan. 18. Most people have their interview the next week! I just have to believe that God will make up this time later! After the interview it usually takes 2-3 weeks for the social worker to write the report, then on to PGN. Atleast we know now that we will actually have an interview, since we thought it would be LAST week. Can you tell I'm a little bit snippy this morning???
Poor Hayden is still home with me today. He is running a low grade temp and just feels crummy. He has missed more school this year than he ever has before. He seems to be catching everything!

One month from now I will be holding Anne Pearce, and I PRAY that we are in PGN.

Lou

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lou,
I can't remember how long it took Kayleigh Ann's family court. I think it was a long time also. Just try to keep your spirits up. Things will keep on progressing. Next thing you know she will be here and you wont even remember how long it took. Poor Hayden. Hope he is feeling better soon. Kayleigh Ann is having to get her tubes put back in and her anoids taken out on all days but Valentines Day. Poor thing. Have a good day.
BTW: We are probably going to the Chinese New Year Celebration on the 24th.
Take Care,

Cheryl & Kayleigh Ann

Karen D. said...

Yeah! The interview is scheduled! I will be praying!

I saw somewhere in the last day or so where it took someone 9 months for DNA authorization, so at that rate, our cases are zipping by!

I am listening to the lullaby now! :-)

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!