Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Andrew. I am so honored that God chose ME to be his wife. Andrew is such a wonderful father to my boys. Many of you don't know this, but my boys are from a previous marriage. If you were ever in the same room with Drew and the boys you would never guess it. He loves them completely and totally. Now I have been blessed to share another child with him. Look at that picture of him with Anne Pearce. Can't you just see the love pouring from his eyes? He is such a godly wonderful man. It will be such a pleasure to raise another child with him. Any child would be blessed to have him as their daddy. This adoption journey has been a wonderful and exhausting one. Andrew is always there to hold my hand, cry with me, and tell me that everything will be ok and that Anne Pearce IS coming home! His faith never wavers, and he is such a source of strength. God truly blessed the broken road that led me to Andrew.
We all love you my wonderful husband,
Lou, Logan, Hayden, and Anne Pearce

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you made me cry!! I will personally testify that if you'd never said Logan & Hayden weren't Andrew's by birth, I would have never known. It is obvious he loves them & they love him. Your family is wonderful (all 5 of you!!), and God is pouring out His blessings on you. We're lucky to get to see it first hand!!!
We love you guys!!!
oh sorry, lovalee!!!

Natalie said...

Hey! Congrats on PA...that is awesome!

We're staying at the Clarion Suites. It's been nice to have some extra room.

I'll have to catch up on your blog when I get home. I haven't been able to keep up, as I'm sure you know! ;)

Karen D. said...

Okay, between this post and that fact that he made shrimp and pasta for your Valentine's dinner! I just have to ask, does he have a single brother? :-)

I am praying about Spring Break in Alabama!

Hope we both get out of FC and and into PGN in less than a week! I remember our prayer!

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!