Friday, February 23, 2007

Very special people....

During this adoption process God has introduced us to some very special people. Through my Christian faith, He has led me to those who also love Him. Andrew and I feel so blessed to have SO many wonderful supportive people in our lives. We all know that God wants us to do things for His glory, not our own. I prayed for peace with AP's adoption, and He has given it to me, because I BELIEVE Him! Several people have commented on the strength of my faith. It's very important to me that you all understand that I also have moments of weakness and sadness. It's at these times that the Lord wants me to lean on Him and be held. I have learned this lesson late in life...., BUT it is such a valuable one. When I have the courage to let go and let God, He truly takes care of everything. Sometimes it's so hard to give it all to HIM. I want to fuss and moan and worry sometimes, but He has shown me that all that is useless. I'm choosing to spend my time and energy praising Him instead. All of you have helped give me the strenth to do that, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I mentioned earlier that God had spoken to me about taking my sons on our pick up trip. We didn't have the money but didn't doubt that He would provide. In this week alone He has already worked through 4 Christian families. We now have enough to expedite passports and also have almost 1 entire plane ticket paid for. These precious people do not want public praise or glory. They heard the Lord and responded. He will bless them for this. To D,W,M,E, and W; know how much we love you and appreciate what you did. Andrew and I want you to know that we fully intend to do the same thing to help someone else in the future. How blessed you must have felt to be able to do that for us. We look forward to the day that we have the opportunity to pass it on. God is so good!

Lovealee!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

God is SO good! I've "met" more wonderful Christian women through this process than I ever thought possible. I love that he's binding us all together, even from across the US. SO amazing.

He IS in control, and for that, I am grateful!

Amazing news about being able to take the boys on pickup. He hears our cries and He provides! Amazing!

Karen D. said...

Lou,
I second what Andrea wrote! God is amazing and He is binding us together through this amazing process!

I love ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. We enjoyed seeing you today at CNY.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I am so glad it is looking like they will be able to go. God is GOOD!!!!
We have been so sick around here, and I am behind on my blogging, but I was so excited to see soem action on your case. Congrats! And here's to a speedy entrance and exit into PGN!!
Blessings~ steph

Rose said...

Lou, I can't believe only 4 more days. how wonderful and exciting. Did you ever start the prayer chain I never heard anything else about it? Are you still going to your foster mom's house for dinner?
Roseann

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!