Saturday, February 17, 2007

I had a web cam conference with Anne Pearce!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful foster mother. Carolina took Anne Pearce to the internet cafe so I could see her. I took these pictures with my digital camera, so they aren't that clear. I was just SO happy to see her. 12 days and counting until this precious girl is in my arms again!

Look at the smile on that face! I was talking to her, and she had the headphones on. "Hello, Mommy!"

Look at those lips. She does that often.

Mommy, I hear you, but I can't see you! Where are you? Come and get me!!!

8 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

That is so awesome that you were able to see her and talk to her today!!

Natalie said...

What an awesome experience!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your blog this past week...you know how it is! And you'll know again in two weeks...how exciting!

That was a touching story about the stranger leaving money for you. That will be a very special moment for your boys to go to Guatemala with you when you pick her up!

Your children are all beautiful!

Karen D. said...

That is incredible! I would be afraid that it would make me miss her more though!

My Mom and Step-Dad came yesterday. We watched Abbie video's!

Have a good one!
Love Ya!
Karen

Bekah said...

that is so awesome that her foster mom did that for you! how amazing to be able to see her "live". she is really so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that!!! You are one lucky momma!!! :>)

And I was crying to reading about the money you had been given. GOD IS GOOD!!!

stephanie

Andrea said...

How cool that you have such a wonderful foster mom! You are truly blessed. I am praying for your traveling mercies and for you to have a WONDERFUL time with your little angel!

Andrea said...

SO cute! My mom was commenting yesterday just how gorgeous Anne Pearce is. She's just adorable. So advanced, too! What a wonderful gift to have a great foster mom.

Tricia said...

Hey girl!

I will be at the Westin in Guatemala City from Feb 27-March 6.

Send me an e-mail!
triciann1@hotmail.com

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!