Thursday, February 1, 2007

Another normal day......

Not much going on here. I would be embarrassed to tell you all how late I slept today. There was no way I could brave shopping in the rain. As much as I love to shop, I don't love it that much. Karen braved the rain and bought her "Guatemala" wardrobe. Four weeks from tomorrow I will be back with Anne Pearce. I pray that her case has had A LOT of movement by then. I haven't heard back from the attorney regarding our birthmother interview date. I should hear from our foster mother either tomorrow or over the weekend. Hopefully she'll have some news. I am not good at being patient. I want things to happen NOW. I know, I know, God has perfect timing, and it's not MY timetable. I do trust HIM, and I am doing better. I know that all your prayers for me have been heard.

Please leave comments on the blog. I see that we have lots of hits, but not many of you leave them for me. You don't have to have any kind of special account......just sign in under anonymous. It would be great to have someone talking back. Otherwise this is a one sided conversation!!!

More later,
Lou

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lou! We're praying you hear more news very soon!! Maggie has gotten so good at saying Anne Pearce's name that now she asks to go see her! I think she's a little confused about it all, but she still asks all the time to go see "Anjululu". Just wanted you to know that you are loved!
(I love the video by the way!)

Tracy said...

Hey Lou! I am a good friend of Karen's. I have been following your journey and have been praying for you. My husband and I are in the process of domestic adoption. It's hard to remember that God's timing is perfect....but IT IS!! He works it out to be so much better than we can imagine if we wait on HIM. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

You know I am here checking on you ALL of the time!! :) Can't wait until we BOTH can add ALL KINDS of things to our TIMELINE!!!! :)

Andrea said...

Waiting is hard- I'm not patient either. We're waiting for PA. Your daughter is gorgeous!

Rose said...

Patient? Who's patient? Is that a word. LOL
Still have not heard anything. I just knew i would hear today. Just got home and not a word. But like you said its not my timing but God's. have a good weekend.
i noticed you got some comments I will have to do the same on my blog.
Ha Ha. -R.

Rose said...

Yes. That is is silly me. My huge sunglasses. My birthday is in March and I would love to go to Guatemala. If only we would get DNA. My husband has a week off in March so it would be perfect but I just don't know where our case is in the process. Hopefully we will know next week. R.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about the comments. No ever comments on Kayleigh Ann's blog. They seem to email me instead. Let me know when you hear some more news. I know it will be soon. Look on KAs blog later I am going to post some new pics.

Have a Great Weekend,

Cheryl

Karen D. said...

Good Morning, Lou!
Thanks for checking on things for me while I was in Wilmington! Maybe, we will both get some good news in the next week! It's fun to see some of my friends posting on your blog! Our friends are praying for eachother's adoptions!

Love Ya!
Karen

PS- I wish that more folks would comment on my blog too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!