Sunday, February 4, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. We didn't get to go to church today, because my Hayden is sick. His tummy has hurt and he has a low grade fever....just enough to make him feel yucky. I hope the kid makes it to school tomorrow. He has a couple of projects due!!! A mother's work is never done!!!!!

Monday is always a good day in adoption......We wait all weekend for MAYBE some news on Monday. Our translator is back home in Guatemala now, so we should be hearing from him sometime tomorrow if not from our agency.

I would love to get some good news!!!

Later,
Lou

2 comments:

Rose said...

amen to that! Weekend is almost over....maybe we will have news on Monday! R.

Karen D. said...

I am totally with you!!!!!!!!! I need some good news! Although,
the start of the new week will bring on the Obsessive Compulsive E-mail checking! I just want Abbie home, so I can take a break from that! :-)

Have a great week! Hope Hayden is feeling better!

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!