Monday, February 26, 2007

The sign on the right says it all!

We will be back in Guatemala in 4 days! I can't believe that I will be holding Miss AP once again. Last night I told Andrew that I am more nervous about this trip than the last one, because I know now how hard it will be to leave her. Also on the last trip I knew I would only have to go 6 weeks until I was back. This time will be it until pick-up (we think). We enter PGN this week. I would love to go early April by myself to have some bonding time before she comes home. We'll see. I'll have to check that money tree in my backyard to see if we have a new crop yet! For now I'm going to focus on spending an entire week with my little angel! One whole week of PGN we'll be with her! That is such a blessing! God is so good to us, and I know He will give me the strenth once again to leave her.
Today I'm resting up. We had an exhausting weekend. I'm going to leave you guys with a picture of me and Andrew marching in the Chinese New Year Parade our agency has every year. Parents and children from all countries walk together. Next year AP will be in the parade herself, not just in pictures!

Maggie is waiting for her best friend to come home! She rode in the parade too!

I'll try to post more later as I'm getting ready for the trip.

Love to all

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

I am not going on another visit on purpose! I just can't bear the thought of giving Abbie back again! Remember, I am coming to see you on April 9th! So, if you go back, go back before I come to Alabama!

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!