Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy 4 month birthday, Anne Pearce!


Our baby is 4 months old today! We sure wish we were there with her, or better yet that she be here with us. Her foster mom said she would be in contact today, so maybe we'll get to see her on the web cam. All of you were so sweet when I was having a bad day yesterday. Your comments mean so much to me, and you all keep me semi-sane. I'm sure Andrew appreciates that. I think that after all our babies are home all your girls need to load up those babies and head to Alabama. We could all go lay on the beach with our darlings! Wouldn't that be a happy day?

Tonight is Mardi Gras in Fairhope, AL. Andrew and I will be screaming, "Throw me

something mister!" Our little Maggie is going with us (her parents, too) for her first Mardi Gras parade. Our boys are off hunting with their dad, so they're not here. I'll let you know what Maggie thought. I love the parades!

Thank you all again for being my cheerleaders. What would I do without you?

7 comments:

Karen D. said...

Happy 4 month Birthday, Anne Pearce! Hopefully before too much longer, you and Abbie will be home! Abbie and I would love to head to Alabama for some time on the beach with you and our other Blog Land friends!

Have fun at the parade today, Lou and Andrew!!!!!

Love and prayers,
Karen

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Anne Pearce! I know you're going to have a great day!

Hang in there, Lou! It's going to be a roller coaster, I know :)

To add a picture to your profile, right click on a picture from your blog and go down to properties. Save the http: address. Then go into your profile, and there's a place for photo. Paste the address in there, and it should work! Let me know if it doesn't.

Have a great day today! FUN day!

Andrea said...

I hope AnnePearce comes home to you soon! What a beautiful girl!

jpbeamer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Four Months Anne Pearce! I can't wait to hear about the video visit today. That sweetheart is going to be home very soon, and next year we'll have double the fun with her & Maggie at the parades!!
(Thanks to your blogger friend for helping figure out the profile picture thing!)
Daisy

Andrea said...

YEA! It worked. VERY cute picture. Woo hoo!

Angel said...

Happy 4 months to your sweety. I am so sorry you are having a tough time. I certainly understand your sadness and it is perfectly normal. Our crazy process took forever. Every time I saw someone bringing their child home I would simultaniously rejoice for them and mourn for myself. I pray that you are through this very soon. The only thing I can say is that I get it. I know nothing takes away the pain. It's sometimes just a comfort to know you are not alone and not crazy. Hugs, Angel

It's Me....Dea said...

Happy 4 months, AP.
I hope that today was a better day, Lou. I don't get online very often...you need to call me when you're feeling down, so that I can come distract you...or cry with you.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!