Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm back to Blogland!!!

This is Anne Pearce squealing, "Mommy and Daddy you'll be able to come get me soon!"

Ok, my husband is some big technical dude for a living, and I had to sit without being able to post all day on the day we get out of Family Court! Of course, as soon as he just SAT down at the computer it worked just fine......


Anyway, I am still on the getting out of Family Court high! God is so good isn't he? I have learned that when I just let go and let God wonderful things happen. I am actually excited to enter PGN, and I have no worries. I truly believe that Anne Pearce will be home by April. Andrew and I have both felt this since the beginning. Whatever happens we are just along for the ride. God has given Anne Pearce so many miracles since we started this process. In a future post I'm going to tell the entire story. He has surely blessed our daughter and our paperwork. He is hearing all the prayers from all the wonderful people praying for us and our daughter.

What do you guys think about making a specific prayer list with each baby's name and one specific thing to pray for like DNA, FC interviews, PGN, or whatever. We can all committ to praying at a certain time. Let me know what all of you think. After I talked to my hubby, Daisy, and Alisha I was obsessed with letting you guys know our news!! Thanks to Alisha for blogging when I couldn't. That is a real friend, pinch hitting in the blogging world!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We're still living on your high, too!!!
Wyatt just went to Wallyworld so we can fix our computer & see you all in "mala" a little better.
I'm praying for all these babies to be home very soon!!!
Daisy

Karen D. said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Now, I am the jealous one, but happy for you! You got through FC faster than I did. PRAY that I get good news tomorrow!!!!!!

Congrats again!
Love Ya!
Karen

Karen D. said...

PS- YES we need to do the prayer list thing!!!!! I have a good friend that is doing a domestic adoption and a co-worker doing a domestic adoption. We could pray for them as well!!!!!

Love Ya!
K

Bekah said...

prayer list sounds fantastic! i think it would be awesome to commit to pray for each other at specific times. congrats again on moving through FC! "Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly (sisterly) love...rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer..." Romans 12:10,12

Anonymous said...

I would love to be part of a prayer list. Count Olivia and me in! Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you! I know that last week my PA came in and we were ready to enter PGN so hopefully we just got in as well. I would love to be part of the prayer list! Enjoy the great news and your count down to your next visit!

May we all bring our babies home soon!

Blessings,
Donna--waiting on Ava

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!