Monday, February 19, 2007

A Special Thanks!!


Hello everyone!! Many of you have come to know Lou quite well, and I know that she has become quite fond of many of you. God has blessed us in so many ways, and I cannot thank Him enough for all that he has done for Lou, myself, and our family. We have- somehow- been exceptionally blessed with the people that He has surrounded us with and placed in our path along our way. Lou and I both have wonderful families who have been so supportive to us. We also have accumulated our own entourage of friends that are so incredibly wonderful and dear that we could not now imagine life without them. I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your continuing support and encouragement. Thank you and God bless you all!
I also want to take a moment to send a special token of appreciation to Lou. She has been my number one cheerleader through so many trials and tribulations including our current journey towards our daughter, Anne Pearce. She is always here to remind me of the great things that can come out of life. Lou, Logan, and Hayden have brought so much joy and happiness into my life, and I know that there is no one else that will be as good of a mother to our daughter as she will be. I’m not quite sure how I have come to deserve such a wonderful woman, but I thank God everyday that He brought us together. To my wonderful wife and best friend: I hope you realize what an incredible blessing you are to me. With never-ending love, Andrew.

7 comments:

It's Me....Dea said...

Drew, that was beautiful. You are both very special and blessed people...and a little cooky, too. Anne Pearce has a wonderful life ahead of her.
Dea

Natalie said...

How sweet is that?!

Karen D. said...

Andrew,
That is an incredibly sweet tribute to Lou! I think that you guys might just be the Perfect Couple and that is rare in this day and age!

Take Care!
Karen

Andrea said...

That is SO sweet! I don't think my DH would even know how to post on my blog. What a wonderful message!

Angel said...

Hey there! Precious post. I LOVE your children's sweet hearts to go see their baby sister. I too had to cough up money every trip for Kaitlyn to go see her sister. They BOTH would have revolted if I had dared to show my face in Guatemala without her in tow!!! I love your faith and I have NO DOUBT that God will provide a way. HUGS! Angel

Rose said...

Very sweet! you are loved Lou! Rose

Anonymous said...

What an awesome post!!! You all sound liek amazing people. And although we have never met, I feel blessed to know you!!
stephanie

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!