Thursday, June 21, 2007

What do you do while waiting for PINK!!!

MOMMY! Jorge says we're getting PINK in a little while! WHOOO HOOO!
HEY!! I WANT PINK NOW!!!!


How sweet is this?? AP wouldn't look up at all except when she was eating Bella's shoe!
Sweet sisters!!

All these are from yesterday....










This is my favorite 6 year old on the planet....

You hang out at the pool with some of your favorite people on earth! Look how well Bella is doing in these pics. She even smiled at us today!!!!! Everyone's prayers are being heard! Let me give a shout out to Tricia and Sofia for getting that miraculous OUT and Ginger who just got her PINK! Our babies are starting to come home!!!! Isn't this amazing??? It's wonderful knowing that I will know EXACTLY when we are coming home in an hour and a half!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Bella does look like she is feeling better. I will cont. to pray. I am going out to celebrate and get last minute things. Let me know as soon as you get PINK!!!

Candy said...

WOOO HOO so glad Bella is doing better and you all are getting to spend this time together...Now what in the heck...I guess the Marriott POOL got a TOTAL MAKEOVER...even new cushions on the chairs...WOW WEE...Wish we almost famous peeps were there livin it up with you...all at the Marriott...hehe

Bekah said...

Beautiful girls...all 5 of you!

Jami said...

I can't wait to hear!!! Can you believe it Lou - you're with AP...forever!!! :)

Love you!

Gail said...

Praying for your pink to come tomorrow.
Gail

Kristi said...

YIPPEEE!!! Come on Embassy - give 'em a QUICK appt!! They need to be home...as a family of 5!!! Which Tricia got out?

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!