Monday, June 4, 2007

Logan the Great!!!!

It's Logan's turn for a shout out on the blog. I'm thrilled that my kids' have actually wanted me to share a little about them! They are really fantastic kids. I can't believe that my little baby Logan is almost 13. He's almost as tall as his mama! I can't believe that it's been that long since I brought him home from the hospital! Time as flown by with this amazing guy. Logan is the most amazing kid. He is so funny and just such a cool kid. I love just hanging out with him. Thank goodness he doesn't think he's too old for mama all the time. You guys should see him with Maggie. He's just amazing with her, and I know he will adore Anne Pearce. I can't wait to see him holding her for the first time. I know he will be an amazing roll model for her and that he will teach her wonderful things. He has already requested to be the one to touch her feet on American soil when we land in Houston. Won't that be a wonderful moment to blog about? God has truly blessed me with all 3 of my children. I am humbled to know that He chose ME to be the one to lead them to HIM! My prayer for Logan, Hayden, and Anne Pearce is to grow up knowing they are servants of our Lord. I pray that they walk with Him in everything they do. What else can a mama ask for????

I know I'm his mama, but how good lookin' is this kid?


My "baby" boy!

Logan hanging out with Hayden
All 3 of my guys again!
Andrew and Logan playing around
Logan and Maggie

Blurry but cute!

14 comments:

Farrah said...

Your boys look just alike..I'm so happy that AP will be home forever soon! What a great feeling huh??

Becky Scott said...

Logan has the most beautiful eyes! Watch out Lou, he's going to have girls banging down the door, if he doesn't already!! ;)

Rose said...

Cute cute boys!!
Still don't know if we are going yet. I am letting them make my decision. Rose

Mama Bunny said...

Your boys are gorgeous! Love their hair!!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh Logan the Great...you are magnificent! You and Hayden are going to be awesome big brothers! And I cannot wait to hear about you touching AP's feet to American soil for the first time!

Kerry said...

Yup, he's just as gorgeous as his brother!

Anonymous said...

hey its LOGAN

Jami said...

Wow - what great boys you have!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Mama! I can't wait for Anne Pearce to get home. I'm sure I'll love Guatemala. Can't wait!
Good-bye
Love you

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You have GREAT kids!!!

Bekah said...

Sweet boys. They will be amazing big brothers. AP will have them all wrapped around her little finger.

Tam said...

You have the most gorgeous kids!

JuJu - said...

Holy moly - Your family is like drop dead gorgeous girly!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a cute Momma - what do you expect!

You have a really special family - I love your blog -

Julia:)

Melissa said...

You have the cutest family in blogland!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!