Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One week ago today!


Hey Daddy, Logan, and Hayden! You guys better get ready.....I've got plans for you!

Don't be fooled by this sweet little face! I love to use my chompers!
I really am an angel!
I can't wait to see you guys!
I can't believe it's been only one week since they brought Anne Pearce to me. It seems like I have had her forever. She is just so sweet! I look at her all the time and can't believe that she is FINALLY our daughter, and she is coming home with us!!!!! We spend everyday playing, loving, and getting to know each other better. She says mama and kisses me......she melts my heart. Natalie will be here tonight, and I can't wait! I know we will have such a good time with all our kiddos! Andrea is still waiting on JP. I will post some pics of them together when she gets him. Please keep praying that we hear about our appt. tomorrow and that it is soon.


Love from Guatemala,

lou and AP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for a fast appointment. That sweet little girl needs to be home for good!!!! Have a great time with Andrea, JP, Natalie, Kennedy and Bella. I know it will help to have some friends there. Keep posting the adorable pictures!!!
Love, Abby

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pictures! Keep 'em coming! Hope you are feeling better!

Ann in NC

Lori and Robby said...

Lou! I heard you were coming to Antigua on Thurs. Just tell me where you want to meet or if you would like to come to our apartment. Can´t wait to see you and AP!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great pics, we need more.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I came across your site via Guatadopt. We are just starting our adoption from Guat. Your faith is an inspiration to me. Your daughter is truly a God-send. I feel as though I am picking up my own daughter as I read your posts. God bless you and your precious family. Now, just get the h*** outta Dodge and get back home.

Cameo said...

I canNOT wait to see Natalie and Bella with you and AP!!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!