Saturday, June 2, 2007

Something about Hayden.......

There is something about this kid of mine that just makes everyone love him. He asked me today if I would put something on the blog just about him. Of course, I was happy to take this opportunity to brag a little about him. I know all mothers believe that all our children are the most special creatures on this earth. I feel so blessed to be called mama by my 3 little angels. Hayden has always been the sweetest, most precious little boy. I absolutely adore him. He is so excited about his baby sister, and I can't wait to see them together. So, here are a bunch of pics of my little man. Isn't he gorgeous??? I'll try to see if Logan will cooperate later on, so I can post some of him too.......

Hayden talking to Nat while they play "Club Penguin" together...
Really concentrating!

Look at this kid!
Sweet hands getting so much bigger
Hello, Mama's blogging buds!

Still talking to Nat....I finally just gave him the phone!


Hayden hasn't taken this necklace off we got him in Guatemala. It is in honor of Anne Pearce.
How handsome is my guy?


I couldn't resist one of all my guys being silly!

23 comments:

jajbs said...

Lou,
You sure do have some handsome boys!!


Amanda

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

What a sweet group of handsome boys!!! You and little Miss Anne Pearce are lucky girls to have them in your lives!!! Perfect little family. :)
-April

Natalie said...

I love your boys...all three of them!!! Hayden and Logan...get your penguins ready for some clubbin'! I just noticed that Andrew is doing his eyebrow trick...ha ha!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so cute!!! Looks very sweet!! Love the necklace.

Cameo said...

Oh, all 3 of them are so cute!!! Now you need another girl to even things out!!! Yeah, I know, you are just ready to bring home AP and I'm telling you to do it again!

Karen D. said...

Hayden is such a sweet heart! They all are! But there truly is something about Hayden!

Hugs to Hayden!

The Cook said...

I can't wait for you to get over there and bring her home. I am soooo excited for you. God is great!

Alleen said...

Loving those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your 3 boys are definitely HANDSOME!!

Bekah said...

Love your boys! You are a blessed woman. They are all gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

that just about made me cry! We love that kid, too!! Maggie is standing here looking at the pictures with me just grinning and laughing. She LOVES them and you KNOW that!! Both boys are going to make wonderful big brothers, and I love how much they already love her and want her home.
lovealee, daisy

Andrea said...

Good looking kids! Hayden does look a lot like you. So cute-all of your men!

Kerry said...

Have the girls started beating down the door yet? I imagine there is a line forming by now. You're gorgeous, Hayden!

Becky Scott said...

All your guys gorgeous! You are one lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm gorgeous. Thank you for noticing!!!
Hayden

Rose said...

Thats my future son in law for Sophia. They will make a cute couple 20 years from now! He- he!
you have got some handsome men in your life!

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable and wonderful! Congratulations on a handsome crew! Carolyn and Olivia

Jami said...

I agree...What a handsome bunch!!

Lori and Robby said...

Great shot of all three of your boys!

Now, am I going to be able to talk you into taking a trip to Antigua around the 18th of June? I've found a place!

Crystal said...

Lou--I love this post and I love your family!!!! Hayden and Logan are soo handsome!!!!

I am so so so excited for you!!!!!!!! Can you believe it is here?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH Lou I I feel like I am going to go back to Guatemala all over again --I can't wait until you go!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuJu - said...

Wow -
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He and Erin have to meet!!!!!!

Julia:)

Abby Jones said...

He is very handsome!!! I would love to meet both Hayden and Logan, and I Cna't wait to meet little Anne Pearce!! I can't believe you leave in only 6 days! I am so happy for you! I know you are countin gdown the days!
Love, Abby

Jennifer said...

You are gonna have to get a non published number once your boys get older! They are handsome.

Anonymous said...

hay

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!