Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My baby is amazing....

Can you say bed head??
She played like this while I washed and dried my hair!

Look at her cutting her eyes!


She really is! Last night she fooled me thinking she was going to sleep at 8:30. I went and took my bath and got ready for bed. When I climbed in at 9:30 she was up and ready to play. She played until 11:00 when mama said that's all I can take. She was belly laughing and loving on me. She just lays her head on my chest and makes the sweetest lovey noises. It amazes me that after 3 months she knows who I am. I have prayed for that constantly since I left her. I like to think that the angels have been whispering to her about her mommy. She went on to sleep and slept until 7:45! We got up, got dressed, and went and had some breakfast. She was so good. I fed her a bite and then would take a bite of my own. Mommy will probably lose weight with that kind of exercise during meals! We came back to the room and talked to daddy for a minute. AP sat up playing on the bed while Daisy was watching her on the webcam. She was nodding off just sitting there. I went and rocked her for about 1 minute, and she is out like a light. I haven't been taking too many pictures. I've spent most of my time just eating her up! She is an amazing gift from God. I will take more pics this afternoon. Let's all start praying that I get a speedy PINK appt. I'm ready to have this girl home with her daddy and big brothers!

8 comments:

Karen D. said...

Totally adorable!!!! I am home today and have been checking in for the picture updates!!!!
Glad that it is going great!!!

Hugs!!!
Karen

Natalie said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that things went well last night. I still am in awe over how she has been lovin' on you like you had never been apart! Definitely an answer to our prayers.

Cameo said...

that bed head is FUNNY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! My heart is soaring right now!!!!! And she REMEMBERS you!!! What an answer to prayer!!!!! God is good!

Stacie said...

What an AWESOME little bundle of joy she is! She looks so happy to be with her mama! Praying for a speedy pink!!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the HAIR! Olivia and I were watching her video this morning and Liv kept saying "baby, baby, baby". I told her that was Anne Pearce and she tried so hard to say it but it came out Ah Pea...oh well, we'll keep working on it. So, so, so happy for you both! She is an angel for sure!

Gail said...

That is so neat that she seems to remember you. She is a doll!! I love that hair.
Gail

Gail said...

That is so neat that she seems to remember you. She is a doll!! I love that hair.
Gail

Jodie said...

the one of her cutting eyes is to funny!!! It is so great that she remembers you. Praying for a really speedy pink!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!