Thursday, June 28, 2007

Embassy day tomorrow!

This is what my daughter's hair looks like when she's been sweaty and you run your fingers through it!!!



I can't believe it! Tomorrow we go to the embassy for our appt. to get AP's visa. Then all we have to do is WAIT to pick it up Monday afternoon and fly home Tuesday morning. I am so ready to see all of my family and friends. I'm sure no one will care about seeing me though! It's all AP!!!! I will post some more pics tomorrow...... Oh, by the way....Anne Pearce has EIGHT teeth now... Aunt Jenny says to go buy that girl a steak and baked potato tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! It's almost over!!!
I am laughing at AP's 8 teeth!! Maya only has 6 and she is 8 months older than AP! I keep thinking that more have to pop out anyday, and I have been blaming crankiness on teeth for weeks! But nothing!
Enjoy tomorrow! It is such a special day! How great you all get to do it as a family!!

Karen D. said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I can't wait for that day myself!!!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

That's great! I can't wait for all of ya'll to be home again!!!
Love, Abby

Unknown said...

Hi! Happy Embassy Day--it's done, hooray! Mine is on Monday, cannot wait. AP has got quite a set of choppers--very impressive! Your pix of everyone have been wonderful, I hope to be able to meet you before you go home on Tuesday. I'll be in GC tomorrow!

Congrats again!

hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!! Can't wait to see the first home pictures!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats! That is fantastic news! She is so darn cute! Love her hair!
Hugs,
Lisa..aka..Wesiemom

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!