Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm nesting....I must be in labor!!!!

Last night I felt just like I did before I went into labor with the boys. I had this sudden burst of nervous energy and couldn't settle down. Andrew repacked (yes you read that correctly) my bag and AP's. He did MUCH better with the space bags than I did. I finished crocheting around the edges of 2 flannel blankets, and then tossed and turned until 3:00 am! That is SO odd for me....I am usually out like a light! This morning I am paying the price....I think I will need a nap. I only have 2 more sleeps until I have my baby forever, and I am so thankful.

AP and I are storming PGN next week demanding the release of all her baby friends! We are also demanding the resubmission of sweet Sofia! Those people won't know what hit 'em. My girls need their babies home!!!!

I know you guys are tired of seeing the same old pics over and over, BUT we will have new ones Monday. Until then, these are the last pics I got of her in April. Can't wait to see what that hair is doing.
love and hugs............




5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, do please storm PGN and demand that Analise be released this week!!! Then I can come down to Guat and hang out with you and AP!!!

I have nervous energy for you!!! I am SO excited!!!!

Erica said...

It's so cool to look at your countdown and see it so close to zero! I'm so excited for you!

Tricia said...

No one could get tired of seeing her sweet face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, please leave your mark on at PGN! We'd all appreciate it!

starzy18 said...

Her hair is wild like JP's! You sound just like Andrea! When she got the health report and pictures she said pretty much the same thing! AP is such a cutie!
Rachael

Jodie said...

I can't wait for nesting to kick in for me...my house can't wait either!!
I love APs Wayne Newton do...to precious!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!