Monday, June 4, 2007

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!

Hey Mama! Have you packed plenty of hair bows, hair product, and hair styling equipment so you can tackle my Wayne Newton do??????

Oh My Goodness! I can't even believe it, although it is beginning to sink in! I am just so happy....words can't even express how I'm feeling. In honor of my last week being babyless I am spending the ENTIRE day in my pj's eating chocolate chip cookies. Hayden and Logan laid around with me for a while.....we are all just being lazy. This is our first day off from school all together, and we are just enjoying it. This week is about doing all of my favorite things with my favorite people. (Sound familiar???) I know I did this before, but this time is FOR SURE!!! Please pray that AP will have peace when she comes to me, and that her foster family will be comforted. Let's also pray all our other babies OUT!!!!!

8 comments:

Jami said...

Lou - it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I cannot believe she is finally coming home!!!! Have an awesome week!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to pass the week. Enjoy! So glad you are about to have your big day. It will be here before you know it.
Margaret (Helen's mom)

Anonymous said...

It is just a week away. Actually, as I am typing this now, it is 1:50 and in LESS than one week now, you will have that gorgeous girl in your arms FOREVER!!!! Enjoy today in your pj's. You deserve it!!! We are excited about doing some of the things you like this week and I can already feel the emotions soaring to "extreme levels"!!!!!
lovealee, Daisy

Jennifer said...

So excited for you I Love AP's Hair!!! She is gonna be so fun to dress up and do her hair. I love that smile. It is contagious.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so excited for you. I love the bath picture. I just posted bath pics of Maya yesterday. I have one just like that. I wish that I was going with you. I won't be far behind. I agree with AP, you better pack a lot of hair stuff.

Doripink said...

You're daughter is SOOO cute! I love all the pictures you always attach to your blog :) Enjoy your week as a mother to "older" children...LOL! AP will keep you busy (in a great way)...Make sure you give her kisses from all of us in Blog-Land!
Love- Dori

Natalie said...

Oh man, how I wish I could be there to do all of your favorite things. Please have a piece of Mississippi Mud Pie for me, K. You know how much I love you and how excited I am that you will be with AP in a week and ME :) in two weeks!

Andrea said...

Always praying for you, girl!!! I am smiling ALL DAY LONG NOW and cannot wait to meet you and little AP!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!