Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Alisha and I were finally together with ALL our kids!

Oh my, have we been waiting for this day!!!! Alisha has been such a support to me during this entire process! We have emailed and talked constantly to keep each other sane....Today we all had lunch together and met each other's daughters. Of course, I was crying my eyes out! It was really wonderful to be all together. Noah swam with my boys, and Mari hung out with us. Can I just tell you all what a beautiful girl she is??? She is amazing. Hayden loved Noah, and he has him wanting to adopt a little brother from Guatemala. I told him we would love to , but we didn't have the money. He said, "We didn't have the money with Anne Pearce either". From the mouths of babes.......He certainly got us all thinking. Anyway, here are some pics from today.

2 Happy Families!
Look how beautiful sweet Mari is!

Hayden and Anne Pearce
All of our kiddos!

2 VERY HAPPY MOMMIES!
Handsome boys!
Mari is IN LOVE with her daddy!
Alisha meets AP!
Noah the pool shark
Duce and the girlies
Look how Mari was holding AP's hand in the picture!

12 comments:

theowensclan said...

Hi Lou, I'm missing you and A.P. I love the pictures. I'm glad you got into the suite. Where is the pool table? I wish we'd known about that when I was there. Is it in your suite? Don't forget to schedule your massage. You deserve it! Lookin' forward to seeing you and your family in the states. Love, Kathi

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you had a great day!!!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

What beautiful Children!!! Looks like yall are having a great time!! Cherish every moment!

-April

Becky Scott said...

What great pictures!! Isn't it amazing how many great people who have an opportunity to meet through the adoption process. God is amazing!

Becky Scott said...

What great pictures!! Isn't it amazing how many great people who have an opportunity to meet through the adoption process. God is amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I knew that you were going to beat me to it!! hahahah! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! :):):)

Kristi said...

Sweeeeet! Can't wait to meet ya'll!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! This has ended up being a really incredible trip for all of y'all!!!! I think it's been great for your boys especially. You know a long time ago that they were supposed to be there, and I'm so very glad they are. I know their faith has grown from seeing every detail take place and then the reality of reward in the end. I'm so glad it's been a good week so far. However, we ARE ready for you to come home!!!
lovealee, daisy

Cameo said...

My Lou Lou, you have no idea how much I LOVE seeing the pictures of you and your ENTIRE family!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Lou--I just love seeing your family together at last!!!!!!!!!! And I just love you!!!!!!!!! I am cryer sp? too!!!!!! I love that you are a cryer--you have the sweetest most tender heart!!!! OOOh Lou YOU RADIATE LOVE AND KINDNESS --I just love you girlie!!!!!!!!!!!--hugs to you!!!!!!!--AP is so so blessed to have a wonderful momma who loves the LOrd!!!!

Steve & Amy said...

Love the pics! Glad that you now have some breathing room in your suite. I like the idea of a little brother for AP. When do we start???:)Love ya! Have fun in Antigua!

It's Me....Dea said...

Very sweet!

So tell me, is your counter accurate? That would save me planning...I can just head to the airport when it reaches 40 minutes :-)

Miss you all,

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!