Thursday, June 14, 2007

NO PINK SUBMISSION FOR US TODAY!

We were supposed to be submitted for our embassy appt. today. Unfortunately, all our documents weren't ready. What does this mean???? Well, honestly that we will probably be here an extra week. Alisha was submitted Monday this week, so we are waiting to see if she got her appt. today. If she does we'll have a better idea of when ours may be. I am thinking the first week of July. Andrew and I will both go to the embassy when he gets here to ask for a faster appt. We can be ready at any time if someone else cancels. I'm sure he will be pretty persuasive, so he can get us home. I did book an extra week here just in case. That wasn't in the budget!!! I am praying that God will bless her paperwork and have it speed through the process. Please pray with me. I have myself prepared to be here through June, but then I will be ready to come home!!!! I'll post pics later....I'm gonna go nap with AP!

10 comments:

Tam said...

Aww, shoot. I'm sorry you weren't submitted today. Regardless, it won't be long until your home...

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sorry to hear that. When do you think your documents will be ready? I am waiting to hear if I was submitted today. See you soon. Oh, Ellie is coming with me to meet her son for the first time.

Anonymous said...

Lou... We got pink!!! we got the call today!!! Our embassy appointment is Monday June 25th.. we fly out Saturday June 23.. so I am hoping we can meet in Guatemala:):):) email me!!!.. tdanen1@hotmail.com I can't believe I will be with my baby in a week...Ohh God is GOOD!!! I am praying hard you get the pink soooon!!! Jamison here we come!!! Smiles:)Tricia (Jamison's mommy)

Jami said...

Lou - it is great to see how bonded the two of you are! I love seeing you together...but I want to be there too!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!

Anonymous said...

hang in there Lou! It's really challenging being on your own and caring for a baby; especially in another country. We're all praying for you!

Cameo said...

Have a nice nap!

Anonymous said...

ok, your budget wasn't ready for the extra week and NEITHER ARE WE!!! I'm sorry you didn't get submitted. I'm going to be praying that the 2 of you can be VERY pursuasive when you go to the Embassy and can get a QUICK appointment. We miss you bunches, and we just can't wait for you to come home so we can call you on the phone and come over like NORMAL!!!
lovealee! Daisy

Anonymous said...

what kind of documents were not ready?? I hope they are able to correct that situation for you rather quickly..
Danielle

Steve & Amy said...

Lou-

What the heck!!?? Did the earthquake break their computer or what?? Praying that they get you submitted Monday!! (Where's the pictures of Anne Pearce with the product in her hair??)

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry is wasn't submitted today. That's a bummer. You know that when you and Andrew go into the Embassy and smother them with your Southern charm...they won't be able to say no...you'll have an earlier appointment in no time! I'm praying with you.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!