Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things are great in Guatemala!

We are all having a great time becoming a family. I have to tell you all that Anne Pearce has all of the men in our family wrapped around her cute little finger! They do whatever she wants them to! She immediately clicked with both of them, and they are in heaven. We were able to move into a bi-level suite today, so we aren't on top of each other any more. That helps A LOT! We were thrilled today to realize that one week from now we will be home! I can't wait to land in Mobile and share Anne Pearce with everyone. She brings so much joy to us, and I know she will spread it around. Her godmother, Karen, has scheduled her baptism for July 15 at the 11:00 service. Everyone is welcome who wants to come....... We will also be planning a lunch somewhere together afterwards. I can't wait to get that baby in our church and give her right back to God! That will be such a full circle moment for our family. He led us to Anne Pearce and gave us the strength and resources to pursue her adoption. Now we will dedicate her life to Him! We are praying that we have a wonderful safe week here in Guatemala. Tomorrow we are headed to Antigua, so I will have lots of pics. These are some from the last couple of days.
We send our love...........


Right after her bath tonight.....




Smiling at daddy....Look at her chompers!

Anne Pearce loves to snuggle on Mommy.

Bella loves to give everybody sugar! Here she is going for JP!


AP's first taste of prunes!



Daisy, I keep trying to catch her rolling her eyes for you!

Sweet brother and sister!
All 3 of my kiddos!
Hangin' by the pool
Our first supper
What a shot!

Anne Pearce is the MOST limber baby I have ever seen. We are all amazed by the things she can do with her body. Look how she fell asleep the other night!


15 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great pictures!!! Have fun!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi--It's great to see you all together. Have fun in Antiqua. I am almost all packed to leave and I cannot wait! Enjoy your week.

take care,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! ALL OF YOU!!! I'm so happy!!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Great Pics!!! Have a blast in Antigua!! We loved it there!

-April

Kristi said...

These updates keep me going Lou! You make me cry with every post b/c I hear the joy in your heart! Thursday can't come soon enough for us! I neeeed my girl but am not looking forward to giving her back on Tuesday! God bless you......

Anonymous said...

I'm J.P.'s Nana, Jack's wife, and Andrea's Mom! I've typed this comment three times now and I can't seem to get it to "take"! So this one is testing, testing, testing

Anonymous said...

O.k., here's Nana Faye again... I couldn't resist telling you how grateful I am you were there to meet Andrea and Kathy when they arrived. God has used you in a wonderful way!! God has also blessed you with a beautiful family! Your boys are so cute (don't tell them I used that word)and A.P. has the most expressive eyes I've ever seen! Some of those pics crack me up she is so precious! She can get her point across without ever talking! I'm praying for your families safe trip home.
Nana Faye

Alleen said...

GORGEOUS family.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! LOVE the pictures!!! You all look so happy together and I don't see that heavy weight of worry in your eyes ANY MORE!!! I ONLY see joy and that's just how it should be!!! Tell Logan and Hayden they look like awesome big brothers!!
Maggie looked at the pics this morning with me and she said "her (AP) come to MY house!!" She's SO ready to see you all and we are too!
Take care and have fun today. I can't wait to see pics!!!
lovealee, daisy

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look so great together!!!! I can't wait to meet AP. I know she must spread nothing but joy because you all look so happy!!!!
Love, Abby

Anonymous said...

I love getting up and seeing what is going on in your side of the world. I love the pictures of AP kicking her leg up!! I wish I could run in the hotel room and hug each of you..... even though we do not know each other!! You are so right about the baptism...giving her right back to God! Your church will be so overwhelmed with love...I bet you will feel God's presence thick on that day! Ashley A.

JuJu - said...

yOUR KIDS ARE SO STINKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

It's Me....Dea said...

Wonderful pics, Lou Lou. I can't wait to show Conner. He'll be so jealous that Logan & Hayden are holding their sister. We'll see you at the airport & the baptism too, I'm sure. A very special day, indeed. So what was the contest to see who got to hold AP first? Knowing the boys, it was quite a discussion on the plane.
Andrew is a natural, isn't he? He looks like he was born to be her daddy.

love to you all,
D

Stacie said...

Looks yall are having SO MUCH FUN! Its like a Guatemamas and families party!! Can I come too?!? I am dying to come down there! I know yall are so ready to come home. It won't be long...

Stacie

theowensclan said...

I love the pictures. It is so precious to see those babies together and playing. Have fun in Antigua. They have some really great (and cheap) souvenirs!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!