Friday, June 8, 2007

Fun day in Fairhope!

We decided on our last full day as a family without Anne Pearce (wow) that we would go for lunch at our favorite Mary Ann's. We ate a great lunch and walked around a bit. It was SO hot, so we didn't make it too long......it's already miserable here outside! 75 degrees in Guatemala will feel GREAT next week! I posted some pics of us all in downtown Fairhope. It's a great place to visit! SO MUCH FUN! I don't know if I will post much before I go....I have so much to do, but I'll try! Till then....our pics from today!

Andrew and Logan on the way home....hot and tired

A look at downtown Fairhope
My boys Hayden and Maggie

Me and my "3" kiddos....Maggie counts as mine too!
These pelicans are all over Fairhope. Different artists designed each one!

Maggie sure loves her Logan!
Can you tell he adores her too?

Nat, what is that on the corner of Hayden's mouth? I bet you can guess!
Yep, you guessed it.....
Mississippi Mud!
How funny is this? It looks like Hayden is kissing this frog!
How precious is my girl?
And my boy?
And my other boy?

6 comments:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Looks like yall had a fun day!! We are down in Mobile quite a bit, as we have family down there, but I am not sure if I have ever been over to Fairhope. Maybe I have, who knows. We love coming down for Mardi Gras and of course going to the beach. Matter of fact, we are going down to Gulf Shores on Sat. for the week. Looking forward to it, but boy does it look HOT down there. Anyways enjoyed the pics!! Celebrating with you on your trip in just 2 more days.
-April

Karen D. said...

Such a sweet post! Now I want to come back to Alabama! Enjoy this time before AP comes home!

Go storm the PGN office and kick Barrio's but for me! I need my Abbie girl! Keep praying her home!

Lots of love!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Good pics!! I need some of those for my files! =) It was a fun day, and I'm so glad that baby has your name now!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!!!! I didn't hear you scream across the street so it must have been a quiet happy dance. I'm looking forward to the weekend of just enjoying it and celebrating it with you, but Monday will be happy AND sad. =) It's moving along, and before you know it, Anne Pearce will be eating Miss. Mud with us!!
lovealee!
Daisy

Melissa said...

How wonderful that AP has the family name! It looks like you had a great day with the family, and that Mississippi Mud looks deliciously decadent!

JuJu - said...

your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Julia:)

It's Me....Dea said...

Great pics of the boys! Such handsome fellas.
Have a safe flight, Monday. We can't wait to meet AP in person.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!