Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today should be the day.......

I cannot believe that I am posting pics in my bathing suit! Look at AP, not at me!!
How beautiful is this kid??



I loved playing with both these sweet girlies!



My girl loved the pool! Get ready Maggie!!!!
We should find out this afternoon when we are coming home!!! I got a call this morning that we are going to be given a fast appt., so I am praying that Anne Pearce and I can fly home next Friday with Andrew and the boys!!! I love being here with AP, but I am so ready to be back in my house with my family and across the street from my McVays. Daisy, I miss you and Maggie so bad it hurts. (Tell Wyatt I miss him too) I can't wait for you all to meet Anne Pearce. I know she will love you guys immediately. She's so friendly and happy. We are so blessed! Bella is doing much better this morning! She is such a doll. I'll wait and let Nat post the first pics! I will post as soon as we get the PINK slip this afternoon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AP is the most beautiful child I think I have ever seen.

Shannon said...

Everyone looks like they had fun in the pool yesterday!!

You "girls" enjoy your "girls" today!!! All of them together!!! AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

I love AP's swimsuit!!! =) Too cute!!!
Y'all do look like you're having fun, and you made me cry! We miss you too and we want you to be swimming in Montclair Pool!!!!!!
lovealee, daisy & maggie (and wyatt) =-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet girls!! The water look likes such fun. I am going to pray right now for a quick appointment and homecoming.

Love,
Mimi

starzy18 said...

AP looks so cute in her two piece! Now AP can't go around looking so cute without her JP!;) It looks like you guys are having a good time at the pool. I will pray for a fast pink date! Give AP and JP kisses for me!
Rachael

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!