Monday, June 11, 2007

Wayne Newton nothing....Ever heard of Billy Ray Cyrus??

Mommy feeding me cereal for supper
Being sweet with Mommy right before I fell asleep
Fuzzy I know...
Hello, my adoring public!
Would you get that silver flashy thingy out of my face???
Fuzzy but look at that attitude!
Look at my long flowing locks!
Playing with my ducky
Full side view of the mullet. Have you ever???? I think we need to cut the back. What do you guys think?????
Before my hair intervention....right after I woke up from my nap
So sweet!
Hey Mommy, you're kinda funny!
Am I an angel or what??
Miss Anne Pearce

AP has a mohawk. Really, it's so long in the back and shorter on the sides. She does have bangs now, and I had the best time trying to fix her hair. She is such a happy easy baby and BUSY all the time. We have had a great first day together. All that worry over PGN and mess really does diminish. She is such an angel, and I have been thanking God all day for this blessing He has given our family. Tomorrow we will probably be more into a routine.....Today has just been getting to know each other again. I ate supper with Steve, Amy, and Mia. It was great to see Steve again and see Amy in person. Mia is FABULOUS! She is absolutely gorgeous. It is kinda like Groundhog Day here at the Marriott. It already seems like the same day over and over and over again! I am thrilled to be here with my daughter. NOW all we need's daddy and the boys!

7 comments:

HollyGee said...

YIPPPIEEEE LOU!!! She is beautiful:) Her hair rocks!!! I know what you are feeling right now and it is one of the best feelings in the world.

Danielle said...

She is a cutie Lou!!!

Bekah said...

Okay, that picture of her in the brown dress with her hair all over the place with that hilariously annoyed expression on her face is the most precious picture ever and should be framed! love it! She is amazing and no, I have never seen hair like that. I would be having a ball playing with it. I am so excited for you!!!

JuJu - said...

I can tell you that my heart is so full for you right now - the feelings that come along with the place in life you are at right now - wow
I am so thankful you two gals are together for good:)

JUlia:)

Doripink said...

LOU! she is SOOOOO beautiful! I am so happy you are there with your baby girl! You two were meant to be together! Have fun with her....my heart is over-flowing with happiness for you!
Love and blessings-
Dori

Becky Scott said...

Lou!!! AP is beautiful, crazy hair and all! ;) Seems like she is doing well. Hope you get pink really quickly, so that your entire family can be reunited forever!

Anonymous said...

Billy Ray Cyrus!! I LOVE IT! :):)



HEY, AP! I AM YOUR AUNT ALISHA! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!