Thursday, June 7, 2007

Great News from Guatemala!

Can't wait to be with this girl again! COME ON MONDAY!!!
Hurry up, Mommy! I'm waiting..........

I called our translator to finalize my travel plans. While we were talking he told me that AP will have her new birth certificate either today or tomorrow! She will officially have our last name!!!He said that AP will have her passport done Monday. If it's not done before I get there we will take her together Monday afternoon! We will then be submitted for PINK 2 days later. SO, we should be submitted Wednesday or Thursday! We are praying for a speedy appt. The pink slip will tell us when our visa appointment is. We go that morning for the appt., go the next day to pick up the visa, then we fly home the next!!!! We should know VERY soon what day I will be home with Anne Pearce. You people better get ready, because we're going to be partying at the Mobile airport!!!!!

15 comments:

Natalie said...

I CANNOT believe it is getting so close!!!! Holy cow! ;) I'm praying that we will get to spend some time together in GC. I'm dying to be with you again and I'm dying to meet AP! Love you.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds good!!! Maybe we can meet up oneday. Looks like you will be home before we get there.

Abby Jones said...

I wish I could be there when you bring her home! I will definitely come visit though. I can't wait to meet that adorable little girl! Hurry Up Monday!!!!
Love, Abby

Bekah said...

Wow!!! It seems so unreal that you will have AP home soon. I can't imagine what you must be feeling...the joy and excitement must be overwhelming. I am so excited for you!!!!

Andrea said...

I HOPE YOU ARE STILL THERE WHEN I GET THERE!!!!! Kinda...sortof...I guess!! I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture in the last post with AP's toes are curled! TOO CUTE!! I love HER FEET!! :):)

Karen D. said...

WOW!!!! Things are moving fast! It doesn't sound like you will have to long to spend in GC! Congratulations!

Love,
Karen

Emily said...

That is such good news! Your wait is almost over!

Cameo said...

WOW!!!! About time SOMETHING started happening "quickly". So happy for you!!!! Now if only Bella would get out!!!!!

Gail said...

You have that big party. You deserve it. Have a great trip too!
Gail

Anonymous said...

I am SO Happy For you!!!! Been following your blog for a while.
We are 5 weeks into PGN..
Have a Wonderful trip and can nto wait to hear your Pick up trip
and photos!

Rose said...

You are such a blessed Gal! ~R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou and family. My name is Sonia and I'm from PA. I came across your blog site a few months ago and try to check in weekly. I just wanted you all to know that I am very excited and happy for ALL of you. May GOD be with you and AP in Guatemala and bring you both home soon. I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope that someday HE will guide my family through the adoption process as HE has yours. Congrats to you all!

The Cook said...

That is so exciting. You will be home so soon.

It's Me....Dea said...

Conner and I will be at the airport with bells on. This is incredible news, Lou Lou! Keep us informed.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!