Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pray for Natalie and Bella....

First of all, let me say that Bella is so beautiful! Oh, her eyes make me melt! She is having a difficult transition, so please pray! God knew that Bella needed Nat NOW!

Tomorrow should be the day that we get PINK! Jorge said he will go pick it up tomorrow afternoon around 4:00. Then he will call me to let me know the date! We are praying for something very soon! I miss my family so much!!!!!! I will post as soon as we know! I am so tired. AP was overstimulated from all our activities and had a hard time falling asleep. Sweet Kennedy is sleeping right beside her...... I have 2 little angels in my bed tonight. We went swimming today, and I'll post some pics in the morning. They are on Nat's camera, so I don't have them here.......

Pray for Bella and for PINK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Lou!!! Get some rest!!

I am SO excited for your PINK!!!

Shannon

Cameo said...

Everyone is in my prayers. I'm SOOOOOO glad Natalie has you with her to help her out during this amazingly difficult time. You are the BEST!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Praying for Nat and Bella to have a good night and that Bella wakes up full of smiles.

Emily said...

Lou-
I will be praying for an early pink appointment. I can imagine how anxious you are to be home with your baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I am praying right now for all of you. You will be in the comforts of your home and routine soon, and that will help all of you so much! Ashley

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I am so glad that you are there for Natalie. You are a pro! I wrote you but I'm not sure if you got it. Can I call your cell? If so, send me the #. I'm going into Lou withdrawals! Give that precious love some hugs and kisses from me!
Love, Gina

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!