Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Mommy said this sweet kiss was from you, Daddy!
Your two girls love you so much and can't wait for you to be here!

Dear my daddy,

Mommy and I miss you so much. We can't wait for you and the boys to be here with us. Mommy says that you are always the best daddy and husband. She says that you are the most generous loving person she knows, and that I will adore you. I believe her, because I remember you from the times you came to visit me. I love to look at your picture everyday and hear you on the webcam. This will be the last Father's Day that we will have to be apart!!!! I can't wait to do fun things with you.....I remember how funny you are. Have you been practicing new tricks for me? Mommy says to lift some weights before you come, because I am one heavy little girl. I know you can handle it though....Mommy is just a whimp! Don't tell her I said that. She is just so tired from taking care of me all by herself. Daddy, I keep her going! I don't like to give her one minute without playing with me. She is tired, but she is loving every minute of it! I heard her tell you that she can't wait for you to take a turn after she hugs and kisses on you! I wish you were here with me, but Mommy says you will be one week from today, and we will all be together as a family. Why does she start crying when she tells me that?? She says it's because she's so happy. That silly Mommy cries all the time when she's happy, but I'm sure you're used to her by now! We are thinking about you all day and send you tons of hugs and kisses. I will see you one week from today!



I love you,

Anne Pearce

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Father's Day to Andrew! He is a great guy! What a cute little letter, Anne Pearce...you are a sweetheart.

Lou....I MISS YOU. One day without hearing your voice...I almost had a panic attack!

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest letter ever!!! I am so lucky to be able to be the father to such a wonderful little person, and two stinky boys- just kidding... they're both great too- but they do literally stink sometimes :). I truly adore my wonderful wife too. I am so ready to be with both of my girls...hopefully this week will fly by.

Thanks for the letter AP and give Mommy some good love for Daddy! I Love You!!!

Andrea said...

Aw, SO sweet. Happy Father's Day Andrew!!

Steve & Amy said...

Such a sweet letter from such a sweet girl! Can't wait for you guys to be together as a family! By the way I think your blog title should be Rockin at the Marriott or Shakin' it at the Marriott because of the earthquake:) Happy Father's Day Andrew! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Do you ENJOY making me cry?? =) That was very sweet AP!!
Maggie will be delivering your gift to your Daddy as soon as she wakes up from her nap. I want her to be good and happy when she takes it to him. I'm sure he will love it!!
Lovealee, Daisy

Alleen said...

That was the sweetest love letter AP!!

Anonymous said...

O.K. I must admit, I had to break out the tissues on this one. How sweet this is!!! You really have a way with words Anne Pearce. ALready so gifted! :-)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!