Friday, June 1, 2007

Here I am......

I know this probably sounds totally nuts, but I still can't believe that AP is really out of PGN. It is so surreal to me. I don't know if past disappointments have made me numb, but I just can't grasp it. I really don't think I will until they hand her to me in 9 days!!! WOW.....that is so amazing to think about. My agency emailed me today, and all my plans are set. I will probably be there for a while, so some of you need to head down for a visit trip!! I am also praying that some of you will be on pick-up trips at the same time. God is amazing, and He can do anything. I do look forward to some time bonding with AP before we come home. That will be a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other again. There is nothing else to do there....very little English speaking TV, so really it will be just me and AP. I am sad about leaving my boys again. They are just the light of my life. I am praying that I will be there 2 weeks, and then it will be time for them to come on down........ I am so thankful that God is giving me this opportunity to go get to know my daughter. I am allowing myself to actually get excited! I can't wait to complete this journey with all of you with me. Any of my buds who have Yahoo Messenger need to be added to my list.....then I can show you AP LIVE in GC on the webcam. That is always fun. For now, I am missing Nat and am so unbelieveably tired.... Please pray that Bella is released from PGN prison soon.

Love to all....

5 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Get excited!!! AP is coming home. I have yahoo messenger!!!

Andrea said...

Praying for you!! Believe it, girlfriend--IT'S REAL!!

Check my blog later! ( wink)

Becky Scott said...

I have messenger. Make sure to add me. (bscott0716) I look forward to seeing AP in your arms forever! ;) Get excited girl!!!

Stacie said...

I can't believe you only have 8 days till you're with AP!! It just gives me chills! Girl, you better get to packin!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Jami said...

It is real, Lou!! AP IS OUT!!! I love you!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!