Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I feel like I have had Anne Pearce forever.....

She really is doing so great. She lifts her little arms for me to pick her up. When she really wants me she says maaaaaamaaaaa! It is so sweet... We spent the day with Amy and Mia. Steve was with us here and there. Those babies played and played. Amy and I talked and talked!!! I was so sad to see them go tonight. Their flight leaves so early in the morning, so I won't get to see them. We have laughed and laughed at the complete strangers who come up and ask if they can touch AP's hair! It is so funny. She is famous at the Marriott for her hair!!!! My baby really is such an angel. I will admit that it is VERY tiring being the ONLY one to care for the baby. You really have no time to do anything (even go to the bathroom), but this is WONDERFUL for AP. We are really bonding, and she is showing great signs. She looks me in the eye when I feed her, lifts her arms for me, calls me mama, and is unsure of strangers at first. She is such a friendly baby though. AP can be a little jealous! She didn't like me talking to Mia and not giving her all my attention! I have such a good time playing with her. I am about to go crash for the night. Thank goodness she is such a good sleeper! More tomorrow.......

Pretty Baby after her bath....couldn't resist the bow....I did take it out for her to go to sleep!

I love this picture!
How sweet is this???
Happy girl!
Check out my hair....
Am I an angel or what??
I am so ready to come home and share her.....already!

Me, Amy, Steve, AP, and sweet Mia
Me and Amy with our girls.... I miss you already, Amy!
Scrubby Dubby!
She wouldn't look at me.....she was too busy splashing!





Look how hard she was concentrating on her splashing....She wouldn't even look up!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

10 comments:

Bekah said...

Precious baby! I am loving the pictures and videos...she is incredible!

Katie said...

What a CUTIE -- she looks very happy and healthy !!

JuJu - said...

Oh she is so cuddly looking Lou!!! I know you are in hog heaven with that baby girl:)AG has that same sleeper - too cute:)

sending hugs from NC -

Julia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is too cute. I can't wait to touch her hair either.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! It is so neat and sweet that she knows you are mama and calls you mama. I know that just amkes your heart melt. I can't wait to meet her and touch her hair too!!! Hurry and come home with her soon!!!
Love, Abby

Anonymous said...

Hey! Maggie is loving the videos and now every time we sit down at the computer for anything, she runs over and wants to watch an AP movie! She LOVES it! We did see on the web today that there was another earthquake there last Friday. It was a 5.8. We are praying there will be NO more!! I'm so glad she's adjusted so well, and I just knew in my heart all along that she would. I have to go buy a new microphone for the computer today so I can talk to y'all again!!!
lovealee! Daisy

Mama Bunny said...

Lou~

Your videos and pictures cheer me up SO much! AP is stunning :)

Ashley

Tam said...

I'm so glad her transitioning is going so well. You must be in heaven!

Alleen said...

She's positively precious!!!!!!!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

It is wonderful that the transition is going so well!!! Love the pictures and videos.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!